Music

Sunday, November 4, 2012

day309.

So I'm not going to lie, today has been nuts. Everything felt normal til today and then it all just kinda started blending together. I don't know if it's the drugs, or if it's me staying in one place for too long, or what.
But so.. Shalem came over this morning with his PS3 and some MW3 and we played for a while but only one at a time cause he only has one controller.
While he was here, Sarah visited and brought her friend Jaclyn who I met once at the Festival of Colors back in March. They left, and Shalem left shortly after.
Then Thatch came over to visit. He got back from Hawaii today. We just chatted and stuff, it was nice.
Still feel like I'm forgetting someone but I'm pretty sure it was Randon after that. We watched Oceans Eleven.. well he watched it, I slept on his lap pretty much. But I wasn't really sleeping. See this is where I started to feel sleepy but I was awake and I kept adding random people to Facebook from my suggested friends and I was telling everyone I love them and I don't even know dude. I've made so many new friends today. Poor Randon.
After he left, I ate lasagna with my family and stuff.
Soon after that I was playing my guitar when my doctor (and former bishop from years ago) came over with his wife and two of their kids and brought me some cake. How nice.
Right after they left, Rory called me saying he was at my house. Once again, someone went to my apartment haha. But he came over with a handful of candy and a little poem which I will include. Cutie. I also told him I'm in love with him. Whoops.
After he left, Katlyn came over with Nate and Kaleigh and Tyler Monks. Then Carissa came. They all left to go to ward prayer and I'm alone again. It has seriously been the best day though. I feel like I've had so many visitors and so many nice things. Especially my family.


So I haven't taken pictures with anyone else who has come to visit me. The sole purpose of this picture was because Kevin Twitter (or so he is named in my phone for obvious reasons) wanted a picture of me. Lucky guy gets to see me all natural.
Rory's poem for me. Made. My. Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment