Music

Saturday, November 24, 2012

day329cont.

Saturday after I got off work, I met my mom and two of her coworkers at Dairy Queen for some Blizzards. I was hesitant to try the candy cane one but it was the best ice cream I've ever had. Freal.

Okay so, story time (even though everyone reading this has likely already heard said story).
I won't go into all the details because this is the internet. But anyway, I had plans to hang out with this guy that I met on Facebook.. yeah I know. It happens okay. He was visiting his grandma in St. George (he lives in Orem) for Thanksgiving break with all his family. I honestly wasn't too worried about whether or not I hung out with him because I had no preconceptions about what he was going to be like. We'd texted back and forth a bunch but for some reason I didn't really care a ton. So anyway, he called me when I finished ice cream with my mom and told me where he was staying so I could pick him up from his motel.

So I pull into the parking lot and there he is, leaning against the wall. For some reason I thought he was going to be a short, average-looking guy but before me was an attractive man standing at 6'3" (I asked later how tall he was). He got in my car, smelling amazing, and had the best smile ever.
We went to my house and met my roommates Katlyn and Carissa there, and also Monks, Nate, and Ty. We all chatted a bit until it was time to go to Nate's house to hot tub. Only, I can't hot tub still, so Shad and I just sat by Nate's fire pit with my guitar. Yeah I know, I play guitar with eeevery boy, whatever, but I swear every time it gets more awesome or something.

So even after everyone else left, we just sat there in Nate's backyard, by the fire, talking. About everything. And then we went on a drive around town just talking and sometimes not saying anything but listening to music. It was bliss.

And I think I'm in love but shhh don't tell because I think I actually mean it this time. Okay well I'm not in love cause obviously I just met the guy and have only spent four hours with him but all I'm trying to say is this is the first time in a long time that I have genuinely felt something for someone, especially so quick. Like wow he was perfect. The end.

Amazingness in a cup.
Uh yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment