Music

Monday, November 12, 2012

day317.

First day back to school in over a week. I didn't miss out on a ton when it comes to assignments, but I feel so behind on practicing. There are only a few weeks left in the semester, and I have to perform in a freaking recital. I'm almost more stressed than I was last semeseter. I only have my Bach completely memorized and I don't want to perform that in a recital.
My poor dad got knee replacement surgery today. He's not in pain or anything but he has to stay in the hospital for a couple days to recover a little bit. He's such a trooper, and this will be good for him.
After work I went home and a bunch of my friends were there. Me and Katlyn ran to Domino's to pick up some pizza and brought it back. We just hung out with Lewis, Derrick, and Nate. Melinda is moved in officially now too! I think that's all....



No comments:

Post a Comment