Music

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

day311.

just you
and me
holding hands
walking around some place 

and then I woke up

just, you know, missing a beautiful girl I met once

Because last time it was like "well we'll never be in the same place so better let it go" type thing

so I figured that's how its going to be 

and there's no use longing for it

so stay outta my dreams Ashlee

it's no good because it gets my hopes up and then I start making plans and that's just no good

you're amazing though and I do miss you, 

I will fall asleep here in the next little while and I'll probably meet you there and if I do we'll finish our walk and I'll kiss you good night and I'll wake up and it will be tomorrow.


I'm getting more tired and lazy as the days go on.
Today I was just sitting here, not expecting any visitors, when Markus showed up! It was the best surprise ever. He stayed and cuddled with me, and played my guitar while I drifted in and out of sleep. He had to leave after a while, though.
Colter came later to hang out with me again. While he was here, Austin finally came, bringing me some strawberry ice cream and some pomegranates from his farm and a sparkly get well card!

I've tried walking on my boot a bit today. I'm allowed to, it just freaks me out cause I keep thinking I'm going to put too much weight on it and then I'll die of pain or something. But I haven't taken a Lortab since Sunday night and I'm fine.


Markus Maximus Vreeken. 
From Austin :) sweetie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment