Music

Friday, November 9, 2012

day314.

So it was a mixed day.

My family and I went to my cousin's funeral this morning. Funerals and death are weird and depressing enough, but this was someone too young for death (44 years old) and he took his own life. I am still not sure completely how to feel about it but I know that I can't imagine what his family is going through.
My sister Kirsten and I had the opportunity to sing at the services together. We sang Brad Paisley's "When I Get Where I'm Goin" and it is a beautiful song.
Afterwards we went to the cemetery and then to a luncheon at the church.

The rest of my day was happy. Thatch, Monks, and Berkley picked me up and then picked Kaleigh up and we all went to Ichiban for all you can eat sushi. Yesss. We then went to Thatch's house and played some Mario Kart. Then we baked cookies and watched Despicable Me. Nice and relaxing night.

This is how Thatch uses chopsticks hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment