Music

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

day325.

I can't remember what I did Monday night. Uhhh.

Anyway.
I missed my first class this morning... oops. But I made it to the other two! And inbetween theory and choir, Celeste brought me a happy meal from McDonald's. It's been probably 10 years since I've had one of those.

I spent a lot of the day at my parent's house just visiting with my dad and stuff. I don't remember what else.

At 7:00 I met my friends at Stelen's (St. Helen's restaurant) for dinner. They go every Tuesday and I finally went with them. It's a sweet place with good food and not many people at night. They have a pool table and stuff. It was fun. My friends Austin, Taylor, Devon, and Bryn were there as well as some girls I didn't know but they were nice.


Uhh I only did my hair like that for 5 seconds.



No comments:

Post a Comment