Music

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

day318.

Sorry I'm so behind on blogs. You know I don't have internet at my house and sometimes I forget to email myself pictures so I can do them while I'm at work :) But Sunday through Tuesday is finished!

Today was Career Day so my morning classes were canceled. I woke up and went to my parent's house so I could take a bath. I can't get my foot wet yet. I got ready and went back to my house at noon so I could finish writing two songs before choir at one. Then I went to choir which I actually missed while I was on the couch. I love singing with the choir. After that I went and visited my dad in the hospital while he was doing physical therapy for his knee.
My roommates and I went grocery shopping together at Smith's and after a few minutes my foot was bugging me so I got one of those electric scooter shopping carts and followed them around. It was fun but I kept running into things. And little old ladies were asking me if I needed help so I felt like a loser. And a big guy on another scooter asked me if I wanted to race. Haha anyway..
After we went home to put away our groceries, I drove up to Chase's house in Cedar City. We recorded two songs instead of just one, and it only took two hours! I'm pretty stoked for these ones.
I got home and just kind of relaxed the rest of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment