Music

Friday, November 16, 2012

day321.

So last night after work Brent texted me and asked if I could make a 9:20 movie so I met him and his friends at Stadium 10 to watch Skyfall. It was alright, cause I'm easily entertained, but nothing special. We chatted afterwards for a bit, then I left. I was almost home when I started feeling nauseous, and I knew I had picked up the bug my family had gotten. Crap. I went to my parents house and threw up, but went back to my house to fall asleep.

I then spent all. freaking. day. in bed. Austin was a sweetheart and brought me some ginger ale and Gatorade and sat with me a while. That was nice.
I threw up a total of 5 or 6 times and just felt like crap the rest of the night. There were a bunch of people over, and Randon came in and said hi a couple times and so did Derrick and Dallas. I went to my parent's house to sleep there just in case I needed to throw up again because there were tons of people at my place. I watched Vampire Diaries and fell asleep. Oh and guess what, since I was sick all day I forgot to take a picture of myself. Fail #2 this year.

But I did take a couple pictures of other stuff.

Melinda gave me on of the last Hostess cupcakes ever :) well, until someone buys the rights, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment