Music

Saturday, November 17, 2012

day322.

I woke up feeling much better today. Just a little tired and worn out. I ate my Hostess cupcake right when I woke up and it was the best thing ever. I mean the only thing I had eaten since 3:30 pm on Thursday was half a piece of toast so... it was delicious.
I went to my house so I could shower. This was my first time taking off my own bandage and getting my foot wet. And I have a wimpy stomach so it was miserable. I felt light-headed the whole time because my foot looked and felt so weird. If I had still had the flu I would've thrown up right then but I just had to breathe and not look at it. I'm such a baby. Stupid foot.
Now I'm at work, and my mom and I are going to see Breaking Dawn together when I get off.



You should've seen me like 4 hours before I took this picture. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment