Music

Thursday, November 22, 2012

day327.

The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips


Last night after work, I met Dillon at my house and introduced him to my roommates. We went and got me some Taco Bell, then came back and started building a fort in our living room. We had Ty and Nate over too, but Ty left soon after because he didn't want to stay and watch a movie. Lame. Melinda and Carissa didn't stay in the fort long, so it was just Katlyn, Nate, Dillon, and I in it watching Arthur. It was fun :)

So this morning, my family started stuff early. I came over at 8:00 a.m. and spent time with them getting food ready and playing games and stuff. We had fun and had a delicious meal. Then it was nap time, which for me meant babysitting Parker while watching Vampire Diaries. Then my family left for Cedar City and I left for work, yay! My poor dad is at home alone though because his knee won't allow him to travel right now. I'm sure he's enjoying the quiet.


I just love Austin so much.


Wouldn't it be cool if this was your bed?!

No comments:

Post a Comment