Music

Monday, November 5, 2012

day310.

I officially feel disgusting. I washed my hair on Saturday but I haven't taken a real shower since Thursday night before my surgery.
I really need to bathe I just need help doing it so I'm waiting for my mom to get home. Then it'll be nice to maybe put on some cute clothes and put on some makeup or something so I can feel pretty. I can't believe all the people I've let come over and see me like this.

Katlyn came over this morning and we watched This Means War together. I love Reese Witherspoon. It was pretty good.

So then my mom called me cause she knew I was craving sushi and she told me to look up Benja's menu to pick one. I Googled "Benja St. George" and for some reason, one of the results was the Washington County bookings. I hadn't looked at the bookings for months, so out of curiosity, I clicked! Apparently yesterday around 9 a.m., Brent got arrested for aggravated assault. Brent, the guy who came camping with us and kept me warm all night. Ahhhh!!!! Oh my heavens I nearly died.



Now it's nighttime and I will have you know that I bathed and washed my hair today and I feel so much better.
Kyler Mitchell visited me this evening. He brought me a Perks smoothie and also his Martin and played a couple songs for me. I love when anyone plays for me, really. And it always makes me feel so good when they want me to play for them too.

I haven't taken a Lortab for 24 hours. I wonder if I ever even needed them! I still have a whole bunch left though. I kind of want to go back to school and work. This is really boring. Sunday was great but today was just full of wasted time that went by too fast. Maybe tomorrow I'll write some songs or get past page 3 in The Catcher in the Rye.

For now I'll just keep watching The Walking Dead. Because it's great when you have your foot in a boot and then you watch someone's leg get chopped off with an axe.


No comments:

Post a Comment