Music

Thursday, November 15, 2012

day320.

I got to the school to practice. Then I had piano pedagogy, then ear training and sight singing, then Celeste's lesson, then choir, then my lesson.
Dude I have no idea how other students have time to accompany more than one vocalist. I am struggling enough to find time to practice my own repertoire, let alone Celeste's, so how would I have time to do anymore? I was considering taking voice lessons myself next semester, but I doubt I'll have time. Plus it's a bunch of extra money so maybe I won't. I don't know.
I then got some Wendy's and came to work. I need to stop eating junk food. Over-used sentence of the decade.
I'm supposed to hang out with ***** tonight and I hope that works out.

And I had no idea that Breakind Dawn Pt 2 comes out tonight until a guy at work asked me just barely if I was going to go see it tonight. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment