Music

Friday, November 23, 2012

day328.

Sasquatch.


This morning I left for Kanab! Kelsey, my best friend, is from there and she was in town for Thanksgiving. I hadn't seen her in a couple months or so, so I was way excited to spend time with her. I got to Kanab a little after noon.

We spent the day going to and from the high school, watching boys play alumni basketball tournaments. Kelsey's husband Tyler and her brother-in-law Nate were playing in the games, that's why we were there. We went to a few stores and I got a really cool leather book with home made looking paper pages in it. I love it. I'm going to use it for my lyric writing. I got one for Kelsey's birthday, too, which is Christmas day!
We went to The Junction and got some fries and shakes and stuff inbetween the games too.

So, in the evening, I finally met up with Markus. He was playing a couple games too and one of his had just ended so we were all talking and wanted to do something fun. No one wanted to do anything outside though because it was windy and freezing. So Kelsey, Tyler, and I went to Mark's house with some of his siblings and we played this card game called "Bang!" that Mark brought home from his Poland mission.

Then Mark and I took Kelsey and Tyler home so they could watch a movie with her little brothers. Mark and I drove up to this place that he wanted to go earlier. It's kind of a little look-off area with stone tables and little one-person stone benches. So we both squeezed onto the same one, got out my guitar, and took turns playing songs in the cold. It was a pretty, moonlight night though, and we made up songs about Sasquatch and stuff. It was perfect.

We drove over to these caves and parked my car so we could walk to them, but by the time we'd walked along the road to where we were across from them, we decided it was way too cold and I have a boot on my foot still so we went back to my car. We hung out a little longer and it was a good night.

I didn't take any pictures with Markus. Oops. Well, here's the lovely couple!

Just watchin basketball all day.
This is the really cool book I found. 
In front of Kelsey's high school! 
Bathroom mirror pic. #hip 
I just did that. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment