Music

Saturday, December 1, 2012

day336.

Today was Connor's third birthday! I came to my parents' house yet again to spend time celebrating. My mom and I then went shopping at Urban Renewal for the first time since it's been expanded. It's amazing! We also went to Hope Chest. I found some cool stuff, some of which I'm not allowed to have til Christmas :)
My mom, Tasha, and I went to the Dicken's Festival. I love it so much. We met up with Kirsten and her kids there too. My mom bought me a cool Steampunk ring, which I also can't have til Christmas.
I then left to go to the college in order to attend Austin's senior recital playing the french horn. It was an incredible performance!
I got some Cafe Rio and ate it with my family at their house again.
Then I went home, and Sam Pace came over. We went together to Ty's Dad's furniture store parking lot to watch a drive in movie like we do sometimes. While they were setting up, a few of us walked to Iceberg. When we got back, McKayle was there. They had started watching "Cars" and none of us wanted to watch it, so we and Carissa went back to our place and watched Home Alone. What a hilarious movie. What a great night!


Oh Connor! He's three!
My new hat and coat :) I can't have them until Christmas though.
Austin and his accompanist, Katie!
Sam Sam Sam.
Carissa, Laney, and I.





No comments:

Post a Comment