Music

Sunday, December 30, 2012

day365.

I typed in "day365" and got all nervous thinking I had miscounted for the whole year and then remembered it's a leap year so.. yeah :)
I finally tried driving today for the first time in over two weeks. It took me a second to get used to but it's not hard to drive with my foot like this. I was glad I could get back to my apartment and get all my stuff put away and organized. My room looks freaking awesome! I love it, it's so perfect!
We had a combined church today with a bunch of wards because of so many people being out of town. I played the piano, pedaling with my left foot.
After Sunday School, we took a 5 minute break before the third meeting. So I went into the halls and found Eric Reed (he'd told me he was there) and brought him back to my class with me. He's such a cool guy. So classy-looking, too.
After church was when I packed up all my stuff and took it back to my apartment with my sister's help. I came back and had dinner with my family and Gabby and Rusty, who just got married on Friday!
Then I went to ward prayer with Carissa and there was only about ten people there which is pretty unusual.
After ward prayer I went over to Steve's house. He was bumpin' some jams so we chilled for a minute and then we watched Pitch Perfect. Finally saw it! It was aight.
Then we went on a midnight Del Taco run. Yum. And after jamming a bit more, I went home.


I really like my new coat and hat and they go perfectly with my round glasses and a mustache, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment