Music

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

day346.

I had my final sight singing quiz today at 11. I got an 18.5/20 which wasn't bad considering it was the only quiz we did in a minor key and I was super nervous about it.
Celeste did hers right after me, and we both had a lot of time to kill so we stayed on campus all day together. Well it's not like we wasted time. We went to the Holland building library and worked on our final projects. Lewis and Derrick were there. And so was Brian Camp. I love seeing people in the library!
We went to Wendy's to get some food. I spilled my tray all over the ground and made a huge mess right in front of two cute boys. Of course. But Celeste asked the workers if they would replace my food and they did so that was super nice.
At 3:30 I had my jury, which just means I played two of my pieces in front of three judges who decide whether I pass or fail and then give me feedback. It was fine.
I then did Celeste's eye make up and warmed her up for her jury at 5:10 which I accompanied her in.
As soon as all that was over, we went back to my house. But almost immediately my mom texted me telling us to come to her house to see my uncle and cousins, so we did. We got fed dinner so that was nice.
Oh we had also gone to Smith's on our way to my house to pick up Kool-Aid. Celeste had me dye the tips of her hair with red Kool-Aid. It actually works really well and doesn't come out like.. ever. She went home soon after.
I went to Bryant's house to pick him up. We stopped at Maverik and got hot chocolate. Then we drove all over town looking at pretty Christmas lights. We even parked and then ran to the middle of the round-a-bout by the Bloomington Wal-mart. It was a good night :)

Oh just us at the library.

Those are because of me. Oops.

Oh by the way, Celeste took me through here cause she had to get something. She went into another room to get it and left me in this dim room all by myself with these creepy freaking dummies. I was scared out of my mind.
Kool-Aid hair!

The coolest house that Bryant and I found. 
Bryant and I in the middle of the round-a-bout.. even though you can't tell at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment