Music

Monday, December 17, 2012

day352.

Sufjan Stevens has the best Christmas albums. Oh my gosh. Also Bright Eyes, of course. And my sister has good stuff.
And I have discovered so many new musics in the past couple days, I'm seriously so giddy over it.
It's been an absolutely fantastic day.
Even though I slept horribly last night.
I bathed and washed my hair, and I feel amazing! I even put some makeup on! Austin brought me two books. "A Farewell to Arms" by Ernest Hemingway, and " Watership Down" by Richard Adams. I've never been so excited to read some books in my life.
He also brought me a single red rose. And a candy bar. Sweetest friend in the world. I know I've mentioned that several times. I've never had a friend more thoughtful than Austin Paxman. Ever.
Did I mention the other day that my painting came from New York?
I saw Desi's friends Gabby and Rachel today. I just love everyone.
Bryant just brought me an Oreo shake from Iceberg :) He dropped it off on his way to FHE, along with a soft little stuffed monkey! Ah!!!




Well this is an 8.5 x 11 inch painting Ryan Haugsjaa of New York did for me :) I now have the original to hang in my room!
A couple previews from Thursday's shoot. I love the location. 






No comments:

Post a Comment