Music

Friday, December 14, 2012

day349.

Today was my surgery :)

I found out last night that it was actually officially scheduled for next Friday, and that news upset me a ton. I was so mad because I'd had to get so much work off that I can't get back, and no way would I be able to get the next week off too.
But Dr. Van Gils used to be our bishop and he's nice and so he did everything he could to find an anesthetist and do my surgery this afternoon. It all worked out!
I came home. Laney came and brought me a Christmas present! She made some cute gloves and gave me shower gel with a luffa. How sweet.
Then Ty and Braden showed up randomly to say hi for a few minutes. My friends are so nice! Ty really is the nicest guy though. To everyone, no matter who!
I invited Bryant earlier this week to come watch a movie with me the night of my surgery. So he came over and we tried watching Elf but I kept getting distracted and showing him YouTube videos. That was fine too. I got to cuddle with him :)


I forgot to say that right before my surgery, my mom and I went shopping at Urban Renewal real quick.
They had a bunch of old school drinking fountains! 
Waiting to get my foot cut open. 
Best nephews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment