Music

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

day339.

After choir today I went to Troy Hoskins Photography studio. I got there right before two, and a makeup artist was supposed to be there for me. She didn't show up til almost three. Then it took forever to get everything done and decided. Kelsey came from Kanab and met us at the studio. We finally left after four freakin o'clock. We drove to the place for my photo shoot and it was already about to get dark, and it took forever to get everything set up so by the time we started shooting, it was too dark. Troy tried taking pictures with all his lights and stuff but it just wasn't what either of us wanted. It was a bummer because it took a lot of time out of my day and I was way excited, but it was fun having Kelsey there, and the good news is that Troy wants to shoot again. So we'll see if we can get it together this time...

Kelsey and I then went to the mall so she could buy a few things and I could look around. I chatted with Austin Hall at the Verizon stand for a bit.

Then we got some food at Cafe Rio! Yummmm I looove pork.

We drove to Cedar City so I could record with Chase. That was also super fun having Kelsey there for that. I had her sing the harmonies in my "bridge" or whatever you want to call it. It's only about 10 seconds but I'm glad she's going to be part of my music even if it's in a small way. So that was a fun time with Chase.

We drove back to my house and Kelsey spent the night :) 


Shaliese doing my hair :)
Part of the studio.
I love the Christmas lights they put up above Main Street in Cedar City. I wish they did that here.
Best friends bein silly in Chase's room.

Kelsey took a picture of me with her phone while I was posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment