Music

Saturday, December 15, 2012

day350.

I woke up pretty early this morning and I didn't take a nap all day. I have no idea why, considering I have the opportunity whenever I want, lying on this couch. I watched a bunch of Vampire Diaries and played my guitar a bit.
Celeste came over to bring back some clothes she borrowed the other night and chatted for a bit.
Bryant came over on his way to his family Christmas party to say hi for five minutes. Then Dallas came over to bring me my black beanie that he finally found in his apartment. Yay! I have all my hats back! Now if only there was some chance of getting my giant black sunglasses back.. sigh. Probably now. But Dallas stayed for quite a while and had some good conversation with me. He really is a good friend.
Melinda and Carissa, two of my roommates, brought over Moulin Rouge to watch with me, and Dallas left a few minutes after they got here. When the movie was almost over, Bryant came back over. Melinda and Carissa left after the movie to go hang out with our other friends somewhere, but Bryant stayed and cuddled while we watched the first episode of Arrested Development.


Gross I forgot. Gross computer light.
Parker wearing Celeste's hat she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment