Music

Monday, December 10, 2012

day345.

This was actually quite a lovely day. Even though I stayed up late Sunday, I woke up at a decent time Monday morning. I had plans to clean my house, and Katlyn was already doing that, so it was perfect. We cleaned everything. Which means I also cleaned my room :)
I went to work too. It was a chill day.
I got off work early to go to our FHE Christmas dinner. I sang the duet with McKayle, a medley of Silent Night and O Holy Night. It was really fun. Then we ate and watched a slide show of all our activities during the year. I went home and watched Clue with my roommates.


Dees are the new sunglasses Kelsey gave me.
And dis is the giant man sweater from that ugly sweater party that a guy named Mike gave me. I actually love it a lot and I've gotten several compliments on it.

That birthday poster isn't usually there but look how cool our record wall is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment