Music

Thursday, December 27, 2012

day362.

When my dad picked me up from work last night, he took me to Dairy Queen and we got candy cane blizzards for everyone yum!
Bryant picked me up at my house and we got another $5 movie at Walmart to watch.

In case you didn't see my Facebook status today, this was my morning:


"My mom woke me up and asked if I would go to Cedar with her. I kinda said no and fell back asleep for a minute. I then had a dream that all these things went wrong because I didn't go with my mom. I am now in the car with my mom on the way to Cedar."

So yeah I went to Cedar City with my mom and Kirsten. Kirsten had a photo shoot with our cousins, and I went along so I could play the piano for my grandmother, my mom's mom.
We also had lunch at Pizza Factory.
After getting home, my dad was taking me to work when I remembered I gave my shift away because we were maybe going to go to Salt Lake but we didn't. So I went back home haha and that was dumb.

Sarah picked me up later and we saw Les Miserables together. It was really good but it just made me really sad.


This was last night though and I think my friends are funny. I also think I'm funny.

Today


Hahhahaa.


I love snowy stuff.


Oh this is the movie we watched last night.


Poor Connor got croup. He's gotten it three years in a row. Poor baby went to the doctor :(


Cool things.


Some people just make my day. Random message out of nowhere just to be nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment