Music

Sunday, December 23, 2012

day358.

I went to church with my family today, it was lovely :)
Church is the best.
My roommates and I exchanged gifts, we drew names so I got Katlyn a beanie and this cool box of matches I found at Urban Renewal. Carissa gave me a freaking awesome clock!!
Tonight was my mom's side of the family's annual Christmas party! It's seriously the best. We have lots of yummy food, and then the same guy comes as Santa Claus every year. He's hilarious and makes the best jokes and always sings "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" in the funniest way. Maybe I'll upload the video of him singing. He gives us all a present that our parents have previously put into a big present bag. It's a blast.
Then Bryant picked me up and we watched "Takers" at his house.

:)


Me and cousin Bryce :)
The clock Carissa gave me. I love it so much! 
My mom, me, my cousin McKay. 
The necklace I got from Santa. I like the quote underneath :)


No comments:

Post a Comment