Music

Thursday, December 13, 2012

day348.

Last night was great! I got to Jazzy's alone, so I sat in the back. After a few minutes, Luke Randall came over and said hi. While he was talking to me, my new friend Brandon walked in and saw me so he came and talked to me too. Luke left, but Brandon sat by me the whole night. McKayle came too. And right before my turn to play, Ty and Braden showed up to listen to me. So it was nice :) I went to Bryant's house after and fell asleep to a movie.

This morning I visited my family for a few minutes before heading to Troy's studio for our re-shoot. Since last week's photo shoot was cut way short due to darkness, we tried again today, starting way earlier. We were in the same spot 2-3 hours and it was way fun. The wind was blowing and making the big dead scary trees sway like crazy, and I swear I kept hearing sounds that sounded like elk calls. I don't even know. We heard weird stuff. But the only weird thing we actually saw was a creepy hobo sleeping bag up on a tree branch.

It was freezing though. Sometime when it's not so freezing, I'm definitely taking my friends camping there. Even just having a fire or just hanging out there would be fun. If it were closer to home, I'd go and just play my guitar in the middle of the trees or read a book.

Well now I'm at work. Afterward I plan on going to Nate's house with my roommates and Bryant and friends and having a movie party. Yay!



Last night, me and Brandon :)
Today before we started shooting. Someone burned this sign I guess. I picked it up and carried it around and ended up getting a stupid sliver in my finger. That's what I get, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment