Music

Friday, December 7, 2012

day342.

Last day of classes yay!
I went to theory. Then I went to my piano performance class. I asked to play first and then asked my piano teacher if it was okay for me to leave right after cause I had to go. She said "Well it's not okay but I guess you're going to leave anyway." So I felt dumb and walked out when I was done playing.
I had to go and withdraw money for rent and I couldn't do it before today cause I didn't get paid til today. So it was the only time I could do that.
And then Kirsten wanted me to go to my parent's house at 1:15 to practice for a Christmas party Saturday morning that I forgot about. But I had to work at 2:00. So I get there with only half an hour and find out she hasn't even picked a song yet. And not only is it one song I have to play the next day, it's three. So I'm stressin and then I go to work.
And work is freezing and annoyingly busy even though I was only taking a two hour shift for someone. And my ASR wasn't working. And people were talking annoyingly fast and I was just bugged at everything.

But after work I got groceries at Smith's. And got ready for my date. Then I went to Outback Steakhouse with Bryant and ordered my favorite meal: sirloin steak, coconut shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, and sweet potato fries for just $12.99! Chase came by to pick up the money I owed him for Tuesday, so I got to see him for a second.
Then Bryant went with me to listen to my choir concert. My friends Katlyn, Carissa, Nate, and McKayle showed up and sat in the front to listen too :)
I got to see Sammie and Steve. I love and miss them so much. What amazing people.
Bryant and I went to McDonald's so I could meet Kelsey and get my Christmas present, which I opened early :) her sisters were there too but then they left so I said bye.
So Bryant and I met our friends again over at Ta'ei's house to watch Polar Express and have hot chocolate Polar Express style.

Oh and by the way, after all that stress, I get a text saying they don't need me to play for them in the morning after all. So I cancelled my reshoot (photo shoot) for nothing.


Oh Kelsur! HAhaha.
Did I mention it was Melinda's birthday? Well it was!

This is the only image of me from yesterday.. haha gross. At least I'm secure enough with my face to post this.


No comments:

Post a Comment