Music

Monday, December 24, 2012

day359.

Twas a good day.  My daddy took me to the mall and Walmart so I could finish up my Christmas shopping. He also took me to Iceberg twice, once so I could eat and say hi to Bryant and again so I could give Bryant his present. Then he took me to Ernie's so I could give Austin a $1 record I found for him. It has classical music on it so I figured he'd like it. I then went to work but I got to leave at 6:45 cause they were offering early outs. That means I got to go to dinner with my family! At Buca Di Beppo. It was delicious, and we got to sit in this little round room with a king's chair at a round table.
Then we drove around to look at Christmas lights.

Cutest nephews in their Christmas pajamas :) 



What a nice thing to say. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment