Music

Thursday, August 16, 2012

day229.

This morning was great.
Well first I went to the dermatologist at 9:00 a.m., and I usually don't get ready for the day till around 11:00 so it was weird. I'm gonna have to get used to it though.
So anyway, after my appointment, I went to Sam's house because I knew he was leaving town around 11:30 and that he was half asleep in his room. I went inside and cuddled with him until he had to get up to get ready, and I had to go to work. It was so nice. He's in Ohio now and will be gone for a week :(
But it's okay. I didn't really do anything today other than work. I spent time with my family though, and started writing a couple new songs. I have some good things coming :) Oh and I'm drawing again... kind of.


Cutie sent me this from the airport :)
 So I sent him this from work.
 Reading my scriptures and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment