Music

Thursday, August 9, 2012

day222.

My mom had signed up to make dinner for the sister missionaries tonight, so I helped her take some food to the temple visitor's center. Sam came over and we chilled with my family a bit.
We went to Sub Zero. I am so glad we got one here, I love that place. Then Sam looked out the window at Jimmy John's and decided that looked really good so we got some sandwiches there.. after our ice cream. Mmmm but it's so yum.
We came home and started to watch a movie when Sam's brother called him and asked him to go change his wife's flat tire since he is across the country. So Tasha and I went with him to do that at the police station. Then we came home, and Sam and I finished watching Fern Gully. It's this animated movie that I loved when I was a little girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment