Music

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

day227.

I got off work a little early so that I could go with my family to Zion on a spontaneous trip. Sam came with us too, and he hadn't been hiking there in years. It was a perfect day for hiking. We went to the Narrows with my mom, Tasha, Kirsten, Connor, and Parker. We didn't go very far because we had a little kid and a baby with us, but it was still beautiful and relaxing. On the way through Hurricane we stopped and got Taco Bell. Mmmmm.
We dropped Sam off at his jeep at Brick Oven, where we'd picked him up earlier. When I got home I noticed his wallet still in my mom's car that he "left there." He said he did it on purpose so he could come back and see me... and I told him he doesn't need an excuse to come see his girlfriend. Haha still cute.
So he came over and we spent some nice time together talking. Sometime much later, he tucked me in and left.

I know lots of my pictures are blurry. But isn't he so cute?!
 Cheesers!

 I realized that we had never ever taken a kissing picture.. so we had my mom take one. First one ever!
 So many cool places where the water streams down the rock face.

 The light on the water made it look like gold.

 Cutie even when he's blurry.
 Drinking water straight outta nature. And me sticking my huge butt out.
 Second kissy picture ever. Don't worry, we won't get carried away...
 Group shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment