Music

Thursday, August 23, 2012

day236.

School and work and stuff.
Okay well, between two of my classes I went to TJ Maxx to get some pants. I was looking around at stuff when two ladies walked up right next to me, but on the other side of the clothing rack. I looked up and their faces told me there were in their forties - at least. I notice they're wearing clothes that someone in their twenties should wear, they have too much makeup on, and then I realize they're talking like they've never grown up. "Oh my gosh those pants are delicious." Etc. And it made me laugh inside because all I could think was that those were two women who are trying way too hard to be  younger than they really are. It was almost too perfect of a situation to be real. Anyway.
Another funny moment today happened in choir. We were going around taking turns telling our names, where we're from, and what we want to be "when we grow up." This bigger black lady stands up and starts saying how she's from Hawaii and suddenly she's like, "Oh HAAAY giiirl! Oh I'ma talk to you after class!!" Or something like that, as she looks out into the audience chairs at this other black girl sitting there by herself watching us. And they both did that "hay girl" hand motion to each other. I don't know if I did a very good job explaining that but it was funny to me so I'm writing it down.. so I can remember it later or something. I don't know.
My new job is fun and I like it a lot. Especially because we have a super nice break room. And there are thousands of employees, so getting days off should be pretty easy.
Tasha, Des, and I went to TJ Maxx (yeah again okay) tonight and bought some cute boots.
And I have more to tell about tonight, but I can't right now.

Shirt #4.


No comments:

Post a Comment