Music

Sunday, August 12, 2012

day225.

So I just barely published Saturday's post. I couldn't before because the internet still wasn't working and I wanted it to be a long one. So that's on here too now.
Sam came to my ward for church today. I love being able to hold his hand the whole time :)
He went home to change before coming to my house for dinner and stuff. We spent some time with my family then we went over to his parent's house to be with them and his brothers and their wives.
Right when we got there, his brother Justin held up an electric fly swatter like he was going to hit Sam with it. Sam was trying to hold him off when they fell onto his brother TJ who was sitting in a lazy boy chair, and then they all fell over with the chair, and Justin whacked Sam's elbow with the swatter, electrocuting him. I thought it was super funny cause it was just a bunch of brothers acting like kids and picking on the youngest one. Sam got Justin back of course.
The only part of the Olympics this year that I watched was the closing ceremonies and it wasn't even that great. But Sam's dad made popcorn in their old-fashioned type popcorn machine thingy and it was super yummy. Then his mom cut his hair. He's been meaning to get his hair cut for weeks and he finally did it. He looks so good both ways :)
We came back to my house with Sam's dog Boomer and let him meet my dogs for a minute while my family checked out Sam's new haircut. They'd been giving him a hard time about letting it get so long. Then we watched Netflix and Sam left :(
<3
Love.
Love love.

Church :)
 My mom took another creeper picture of us from the deck of our house.
 Before!
 During. Look how sad he looks!
 After. Cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment