Music

Thursday, August 30, 2012

day243.

This morning my eyes were so red and sensitive, I could barely open them to put in my contacts and then I had to turn off the light to put my mascara on. It's because I ran out of a certain kind of contact solution, so I was using the normal multi-purpose kind for a couple days, and that has preservatives in it, which really irritates my eyes. Man. I had to wear sunglasses while driving or else I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I AM SO MAD I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH THIS POST WHEN I CLICKED THE BACK BUTTON AND THEN IT ERASED EVERYTHING EXCEPT THAT PARAGRAPH AND I'M MAD.
IT'S LIKE WHY DIDN'T IT AUTOMATICALLY SAVE EVERYTHING.

I typed about things in great detail and I'm not so sure I want to again.. Like seriously it was 3 or 4 more big paragraphs.
But all you get now is that I went to school, met with my parents and Kirsten and Desi and Parker at Pasta Factory for lunch, did a homework assignment, went to work, then practiced the piano at a church building.
And now I'm in bed texting Sam.

Parker and I at Pasta Factory :)
Look at this beast that parked next to me. Sam and I are going to have one of these. It'll be the family car. 
Shirt #11. 


No comments:

Post a Comment