Music

Friday, August 24, 2012

day237.

Okay so the thing I couldn't post last night was that I made a surprise for Sam. I couldn't post it on here just in case he read it before he found his surprise. So, he'd been gone a week in Ohio, and I'd noticed before that he didn't really have any good bedding, and so I bought him a nice, complete bed set and put it on his bed for him. I also included a Mt Dew of course, a picture of us, and a note.
This morning, he came over at 7:30 a.m. to see me for the first time in 8 days. Man it was so good to see him and jump into his arms! I'm so glad he came over early. We had waffles together and he stayed while I got ready for class.
School.
Work was way good today. I practiced a bunch because I knew my next and only step was to take my EOL (end of level). You have to pass a bunch of tests to graduate from training, and they told us it usually takes about two weeks, or 40-50 hours. Well guess what? I graduated today and I even took live calls the last half hour of my shift!
Oh man as I drove home I just felt so good about myself for some reason. I really loved myself today :) Everyone should love themselves.
So I went home for a sec, then to Sam's house. We spent the night talking and enjoying each other's presence.
Now I'm super hungry but it's really late and I'm tired so... okay I'm totally going to run to the kitchen after this.

Took this last night after setting up Sam's room. (That Green Bay Packers blanket was already there just FYI).
Sam cuddling with my nephew Parker. Cutest ever.
  Reunited at last :) And you can't see it much but.. shirt #5! Same shirt I wore in my last photo shoot.
 Oh and I got my official badge today too :)

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I got butterflies when I read this! haha Ashur you are too sweet. Sam better appreciate you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete