Music

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

day228.

Sam brought me treats and a Dr. Pepper to work today.
Then after work, I went to his house to play some vid games and hang out. He made me go home for a bit so he could "set some stuff up" before picking me up.
So he picked me up and took me to Kajam, and we climbed the strenuous mountain to the top. Then he made me sit and close my eyes, and when I looked he'd set up a blanket with a picnic basket and everything :) It was so cute. It was nice and windy up there. We watched the sunset and stayed there til we could see the stars. Then we made the hike back down.. which is really scary cause there are tons of flat loose rocks and every step you slip. But we made it safe :)
We went back to my house and he stayed with me late, we both fell asleep.


I feel really bad that I didn't take any pictures of me and Sam yesterday. I only took pictures with Parker. He's cute enough though :)
 Beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment