Music

Monday, August 13, 2012

day226.

It just keeps gettin better.

It amazes me how much life is always changing. Even the way my own thoughts and desires change is just incredible.

After work, and going home to change, I went to Sam's house. We played some Left 4 Dead, then went to DQ for some blizzards. Then I wanted to show him Sienna Canyon, an HOA that the landscaping company I work for does maintenance for. It's a gated community and it's super charming. I want to live there one day. We drove to the top of the ridge and got out to sit on a rock overlooking part of the city. After a few minutes Sam turned around and said, "Doesn't that kind of look like a human?" And I looked and saw a silhouette up the hill next to the big water tank and it kinda freaked me out, especially after all the recent talk on the internet about a certain legend... So we bounced. Haha.
There has been so much lightning lately. I love it. As long as it doesn't hurt anybody.
On the way back we stopped at a Chevron to get some Berry Dew. We walked back out to my car and Sam came to open my door like he always does. I was parked right next to a van with a woman in it and I could tell she was watching. When Sam got in the car I said, "I bet when people see you open the door for me it gives them hope for our generation" and he said, "Yeah, I saw her smirk a little." I told him I always appreciate when he does it and he said, "I will open your door for the rest of your life."

Near Sam's house we parked on top of a hill and got out his long board. I'm a chicken when it comes to those things because I know I don't know how to stop once I get going fast and I'm not about to risk it. So even though we were on a not-too-steep hill, I made Sam run 10-15 feet in front of me before I started going so he could catch and stop me. He did that all the way to the bottom and it was silly but fun. Then he had me drive my car to the top of a steep hill while he held on, and I followed him as he went down to the bottom. Holy cow he's brave and he makes it look so safe and easy.
We went back to his house but didn't stay long. Desi had been with her friends all weekend in Vegas and they were leaving tonight when they got in a car accident on I-15 right in the middle of Vegas. They're all okay, but it was still scary. My parents had to go pick them all up. Sam and I came to my house to see her soon after she'd gotten home to talk to her about it and stuff.
We sat in my kitchen and talked for a while. And you know, staring into each others eyes and cheesy stuff like that.
I took him home. Every goodbye gets longer.

Yeah I know I was going backwards..

 Baby babe.

 My dogs love Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment