Music

Saturday, August 4, 2012

day217.

I forgot to mention last night that while looking for ice blocks, Sam and I went to Walmart. When we first walked in I jokingly asked him to win me a stuffed animal from the claw machine. But then he really did - on his second try! So now I have a Bugs Bunny. Then later when we went back to his house he gave me the super soft teddy bear that he'd ordered online for me a couple weeks ago. I love.

So today he and I went to Sand Hollow Reservoir, just the two of us. We took his Sea-Doo and had a great time. In his first attempt to fling me off the thing, it flipped completely over. We had a lot of fun. I took a turn driving it and even flipped him off a couple times.
After we got into town, we met his older brother Justin at the Pizza Factory express for dinner. Then we met his mom, his other brother TJ, TJ's wife Callie and their son Sully at Menchie's.
When I got home I got a text from Sam saying someone had stolen his $300 air filter out of his jeep while we were at Menchie's. How can people steal from others and then live with that guilt? I'm not saying I'm perfect but I would never be able to do something like that. Poor Sam.
Good day. Good weekend so far.

And just a note: in a while here I'll be making a really long post. About all the opinions in my head you could ever ask for. I know only like 3 people read this blog, but I have to get it all out of me somehow and this is a good outlet.

All ready to go to the lake!
 Those dimples.
 Oh yeah by the way you should be proud of me. I unloaded and loaded the Sea-Doo onto the trailer all by myself :)
 These cloudy days. I'm getting used to it.
 I haven't had some good stuffed animals to sleep at night with for a long time. All I've had is Barney. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment