Music

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

day220.

I really am so sorry I've been slacking on the blog this week. Anyway.
I had orientation for my new job this morning before going to my current job.
I could hardly wait to get home because the Tyrrel's (my sister and her family) were finally back from California. The second I opened the front door, there was Conner, and he said "I'm so glad you're home!" It was so flippin cute! Little 2-year-old.
At 6 I went to Torsten's house for an underwater photo shoot. It was really hard for me to stay under the water without floating up, while posing, while keeping my eyes open, all without looking stupid. So the result was mostly a bunch of pictures of me looking really dumb. But it was still a fun experience!
I went to Sam's for a second then decided I wanted to go home to shower after being in a pool. I visited with my family a bit before going back to Sam's.
We painted some pictures that we're going to use for something else later. We're just letting them dry.
This whole project we're working on was all Sam's idea. He described it to me as he came up with it, and I fell more in love with him. I love discovering new levels of a person :)

One of the new shirts I got from TJ Maxx. Love.
 This cloud looked like an explosion to me kinda.








No comments:

Post a Comment