Music

Sunday, August 19, 2012

day232.

School starts tomorrow.
My new job starts tomorrow.
I am not ready at all. I still need to buy books of course, and get all of my financial aid stuff taken care of, and I need to buy a notebook or something. OH and find my piano books.. heh... I'm taking all music courses this semester. I'm actually really looking forward to that. I think I pretty much have all my generals out of the way except a few Spanish credits I need. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

So yeah today I went to choir practice before church. Then church started, but I left right after they were done passing the sacrament. No, I'm not a slacker, I would've stayed the whole three hours. But my grandma hasn't been doing very well and she was really weak today so my family picked me up from church and we all drove to Cedar City to see her. My poor grandma. She can't hear very well at all and she gets so frustrated SEEING conversations go on but not being able to know what anyone is saying. Man I can't even imagine how annoying that would be.
Well we got home, then I went with my parents and Des to listen to Tasha give a short talk at a fireside for the trek she went on.
I left early so I could go to a meeting for this YSA Conference coming up. I volunteered. Yay. 
Oh and I just remembered, I got asked to speak in church next week. So Mom, this is my way of telling you. I'm actually super excited!
After that I came home and video chatted with Sam for a while. What a cutie. He had left a couple notes for me in my room but I didn't notice them by myself because they were on the backs of things that were already there.
Love his smile and his dimples.

I'm actually slightly excited that all my classes are in the same building, and I won't have to worry about seeing any people I don't like. Hooray. And since I'm studying music, I can focus all my life on music. Except work. And boyfriend. But he loves it when I play guitar and sing for him.

Blurry Sunday dress pictures are just great.
 Favorite cousin finally back after spending the whole summer in the midwest!
 Dat smile.


 Mic being funny again. It's mostly funny to me because Mic is so quiet around me, and so when he types to me in caps lock I'm just like.. woah.


No comments:

Post a Comment