Music

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

day234.

I had class at ten today and I almost didn't wake up on time.. kinda.
After school and stuff I went home then to work again... and it was fine. I think I'm doing pretty well with the training. Today we had to train the computer software (ASR or something) to know all of the swear words you could ever think of. So I'm sitting in my cubicle, swearing to myself, and I can hear people all around me cussing. It was pretty funny.
Sam comes home in two days. Sort of. He'll get home really late Thursday night, and my mom didn't like the idea of me waiting in his room for him when he gets home, so I won't see him til Friday morning before class. Sigh.
I went to Walmart and bought the cutest notebooks for only 47 cents each, and some other stuff. Now I'm home. I'm going to get everything ready for my piano lesson in the morning (eek!) and then probably play my guitar a little.

Shirt #2.
 Coolest clouds today.
Cutest notebooks, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment