Music

Monday, August 27, 2012

day240.

I love Mondays!
As soon as I was done with school at 2, I met Sam at Cafe Rio for lunch. Then I went with him to take his dog Boomer to the vet before I had to go to work. Then... I worked. Man my job can be hard, but usually it's pretty easy. I love it though and it goes by fast.
I can't text at work, but when I got off I read one from Sam saying he was eating dinner at my house. I guess my mom invited him over even though I wasn't there! So he was at my house when I got there, which was just super nice. I love not having to wait any longer to see him :) I wish he'd be at my house every time I got home!
We went to Smith's with Kirsten, Ben, Desi, and my mom so we could get gas all at the same time. 5 cars getting $2.00 off a gallon. I filled up my car for less than 20 bucks! We probably saved a total of like... well over $100. Crazy huh?
Then Sam and I went to his house to watch a movie, and started watching this dumb one off of Netflix. But we only watched it for like 15 minutes then decided not to waste our time on it. So we just talked and stuff.

Shirt #8.
 We're goobers. The sun is way too bright to take any decent pictures outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment