Music

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

day242.

Okay I just finished uploading the photos to yesterday's post.
You all know how uninteresting my days are when Sam isn't here... I went to my piano lesson at 9 til 10, and I had a free hour so I went to the lobby in the Eccles and laid on one of those red (uncomfy) couches. I was kind of trying to sleep, but the girl across from me giggled at something every minute or so. Then a guy with the most annoying voice and loud breathing sat in the chair right next to me. Then, I started hearing a guy say, "Is that Justine? Who is that? Are you sure that's not Justine? Justine. Justine! I'm just so tripped out, I think it's her. Are you sure? That is Justine." I kept my eyes closed cause NO I'm not Justine! Shut up! So obviously, no sleep for me. And this Justine better be pretty.
Between my other classes I got one of my piano books spiral bound and bought another one. It's exciting to start collecting more repertoire that I can keep forever. After choir, I came home and took a half hour nap and ate some fajitas before work.
Work was pretty good today. Although I was on this one conversation for 48 minutes and they were talking about the weirdest things ever and.. yeah.
My knee is bruised.
Practicing piano! Shirt #10!
I was amused by the destruction of this building. 


No comments:

Post a Comment