Music

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

day241.

Man, school and a new job is making it so hard to do my blogs on time. I don't like staying up a few minutes later to do them. And I'm at work right now, with only a minute or less (ish) between calls so this is kind of hard to keep my train of thought going.
Anyway, yesterday (Tuesday) was a super good day. I went to school and stuff and practiced the piano. After practicing, I went to Sam's house to hang out for a bit. He found out that he would be leaving for New Mexico today, so he had to leave to go get a few things done to be ready. So I went home for 2 or 3 hours just hanging out and waiting. I cleaned my room (I clean it so so much you should be so proud) and played some guitar.
Sam finally picked me up right before 8 in his jeep, and I asked him where we were going to eat. Instead of having to decide where to go, he just said we were going to "that Japanese place where you watch them cook your food." Yes! Samurai 21, my favorite! It was super slow there, and we had our own Hibachi cook just for the two of us. When it came time for the cook to fling the shrimp at us to catch in our mouths, Sam caught all 3 thrown at him and I caught the 2 thrown at me :) Woohoo!
Did I mention that Sam lifts me up into his jeep every time now? It's so freaking cute and I love it so much!!
So we were getting ready to leave the parking lot when I saw a ladder on the building of Paradise Bakery. We had planned to climb at least a couple roofs that night so it was perfect. It came down so low we didn't have to jump or have him boost me up. However, the ladder is right by where a bunch of cars are driving through, so I had to be sneaky and climb super fast. As I was doing that, I hit my left knee, right above my knee cap, on one of the metal rungs. It hurt soo bad but I kept scrambling up the ladder with Sam right behind me. We made it! Another roof! We were squatting down up there when we got close to the edges so people couldn't see us, and when I stood back up my knee hurt soo bad. And now it's bruised. Anyway.
We were going to find a new roof when we drove past the fountain on Bluff St. and Boulevard. I jokingly/seriously said we should go swimming in it, and we were both in a way adventurous mood so Sam said we really should. We went back to his house to get different clothes on, then we went and parked over by Kneaders. We snuck behind the pine trees in the dirt, up behind the fountain/waterfall. I felt like everyone could see us and we were so exposed, but in reality probably no one was looking in our direction. We were only in there for about 10 seconds, laughing so hard, when we jumped out and ran away. We're such goobers.
On our way back to Sam's, we were looking for a ladder somewhere in the back of K-mart, and then I saw a ladder on the building sort of behind it, that Food and Ankle Institute place. We drove over to that parking lot and climbed onto that roof too!
After that we were ready to relax, so we went back to his house and just chilled. We accidentally fell asleep, and I woke up at 3:30 am. Poor Sam had to drive me home. He walked me to my door and we had to say bye again, for the next 5 ish days... :(
So yeah I'll upload pictures later, when I'm not at work!

Sam and I at Samurai 21 :) I think this might be my favorite picture of us so far.. even though it's way bad quality. He just looks so good. And shirt #9.

 Yummiest food!
The best pictures I could get of our view from the Paradise Bakery roof.. you know... gotta have some proof for SOMEthing.
 On the roof :)

No comments:

Post a Comment