Music

Sunday, August 5, 2012

day218.

Kelsey and Tyler have been in Utah for Kelsey's grandpa's funeral. They asked me to give them a ride to Vegas so that they could leave Monday morning from the airport back to Seattle and Texas.
So with a bunch of treats, Sam, Kelsey, Tyler and I all drove to Vegas together. We shopped at the giant Forever 21, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and just had a good time together. Too soon it was time to take the Lythgoe's to their hotel, and Sam and I drove back to St. George.

Anyway. A song and some pictures from Vegas.

Pardon all my pictures being out of order. I just put them on here how they're saved in my folder, which I think is alphabetical order.

 Escalators. Oh and we put on the shirts we just bought, which is why we're wearing different things in these two pictures.
 Fish tacos!

 Mine and Sam's footprints forever on this wall next to each other! Isn't it so cute you wanna die.
 Before we left.
 Oh and this is what I wore to church. The same dress I wore to open mic, I know. I love it okay.
 He wanted long hair.
 Photobomb?
 I LOVE KELSEY.


No comments:

Post a Comment