Music

Saturday, August 25, 2012

day238.

I love Saturdays.
I got ready for the day and drove to my work so I could pick up the LOTR movies from a coworker who said I could borrow them. Then I headed to Sam's to start our marathon! We watched the first movie and then decided to have a break before the second one.
We took the jeep to the mall to get Sam some new shoes, and he also bought a couple new shirts. Man he looked good yesterday. 
We then went to my house so I could get started on cooking dinner for him and my family like I'd planned. I made chicken rolls for everyone, and we hung out for a while. It was funny because my mom joked around about counting Sam's "points" he was earning for me. For example, he got points for helping clear the table and stuff like that. 
Sam saw Tasha's longboard she'd made and wanted to go try it out. Our street is a hill, but it's not steep at all. The whole family came out to watch as Sam and I did our trick we did back when we started dating in March. He picked me up in his arms like you would a baby, stepped onto the longboard, and off we went. It's so fun! Connor wanted to longboard too, so Sam held onto him while they went back and forth. It was so cute and fun.
So Sam always opens my door even when I'm driving my car. But his jeep doesn't have doors so he never has to. But since my mom was counting points for him, he walked over to the passenger side with me and did the cutest thing. He picked me up and set me down in the seat. I love.
We started the second LOTR a bit late. When it was over, we took a few minutes to put some brownies in the oven. After eating some brownies we fell asleep for a bit. I woke up to the movie being so loud (because it's full of battles and stuff) and then thought it was time to go home because... well I was tired.
But it was a wonderful day. Great weekend. Because Sam was here :)

Shirt #6! Lazy day.
 Yeah my boyfriend looks good.
 Sometimes he doesn't know what to do about all the pictures I take.
 We had to improvise and use muffin tins cause all they had there was a tiny pan.
I couldn't help myself. I was cracking up.



No comments:

Post a Comment