Music

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

day235.

Did I mention I signed up for a gym membership yesterday? Well, I did. Check.
Ummm today I had my first piano lesson since before the summer. It was at 9 in the morning. I drove through some nice rain to get there, but I was a little frustrated that everyone thinks you have to drive sooo slow.
Anyway, my lesson didn't go too badly, assuming I didn't practice all summer... But I am super excited to be learning new pieces of music to play. I have grown quite tired of the only two pieces I have completely memorizes, and I'm sure everyone I know has too.
The rest of classes went well and stuff. And work was fine, but I was super tired. It was around 7:00 pm when I realized I hadn't heard from Sam since 5:00 am, and I was a little concerned considering that is 14 hours, and the only thing I know that he'd be doing is hanging on a tower 400 feet above the ground. I got a phone call and voicemail from an unknown number, and my paranoid self began to think it might be someone calling me to tell me that something happened to Sam. My heart started racing and I ran out into the hall so I could listen to the voice message. To my relief, it was just my bishopric counselor asking if I was coming to the meeting right then.
I am too paranoid.
Sam finally texted me just a few minutes later and everything was fine!
After work I drove out past the mall to buy a couple clocks from a lady who was selling them on the Facebook online yard sale page. So now I have two more!
Just so you know I am really sad, because I started drawing a picture to give to Sam, and today I realized I have no idea where it is. Story of my life.
Tomorrow: last day without Sam.

More cool clouds.
Shirt #3. 


No comments:

Post a Comment