Music

Thursday, August 2, 2012

day215.

Coward.

I woke up this morning to the sound of the carpet cleaners coming over. I could hear my mom telling the guy which rooms they were going to clean and knew they were about to come into my room. So, laying on my stomach in my bed, I yelled, "Come in!" And I just laid there and said good morning to some stranger who was walking in my room while I was still in bed. Haha. I think I'm funny.
Des had me come into her hair school and get a deep conditioning. That was nice.
I went to Honolulu Grill to get some lunch before going to work. I was sitting there, the only person in the whole place, when a worker brought me my food. He asked, "You're alone? Where are all your friends?" Thanks for making me feel like a loser! Just kidding. 
I didn't do too much today. Kirsten, Ben, Connor, and Parker left for California this morning, Desi is always somewhere, Tasha is on a trek in Wyoming, and both my parents were at work. So I was home alone when I got home from work, except for my stupid dogs. My dad was out in the field working today when he fell and hit his shoulder on a tree, popping it out of place. He came home with his arm in a sling. Poor daddy. I sat and talked with him for a bit which is nice. I love talking to my dad. He's the sweetest.
One of my friends picked me up and we went to get some food with one of his friends. Then we came back to my house and watched Pirates of the Caribbean.
This weekend should be a good one.

Here's a video of me playing two songs at Jazzy's last night. Thanks to Mic for taking the video.

Uncomfortably close up?
 This is my 'hood.




No comments:

Post a Comment