Music

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

day221.

I took a nap after work today, which was nice, but it meant I had less time to hurry and write a song before playing at Jazzy's. I had even less time because my family sent me to Cafe Rio to pick up dinner. But that's okay because it's delicious.
So after getting ready I picked up Sam (his jeep is in the shop) and we went to Jazzy's. When we were almost there, Tyson decided he wanted to come. So instead of hitching a ride with us, he rode his long board all the way from Bloomington. He was quick though.
I played two songs. "Lake Night" and the one I just wrote, "What We Found." I am going to work on that last one some more. Sam just really wanted me to play some songs for him at Jazzy's before he goes out of town on Monday.
I love music.
After that we went to Sam Jamison's house to meet a bunch of people to watch a movie from the 90s called The Phantom.. I think. It was so goofy.
Sam and I left and went to his house to hang out for a while, then I came home.

Blurry me playing musics.


No comments:

Post a Comment