Music

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nothing better than sleep.

Seriously I'm never staying up late again. Sleeping is sooo much better than anything I could be doing that late at night. Mom, you're not allowed to use that against me later.

Today was fine. I'm trying not to get irritated with certain people but it's whatever. I practiced every second I could. I ate three flippin meals around eating times almost.. which is really big for me. Although my dinner wasn't really a meal, it was just a burrito I brought to work. But it's better than snacking on chips or something right? I don't know.


Last night at Jazzy's. Thanks Josh Warburton for the picture! 
I don't know if you can read this, but this is a 7 minute call I got today at work. This was the whole call. OMG.

And this is why I feel so discouraged all the time. Because he might be right: 

No comments:

Post a Comment