Music

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday hiking.

I love when we don't have school on Mondays! I woke up and made myself a healthy breakfast and then I picked up Hyrum to go hiking. We went through the narrows and Dixie rock and explored around there a little bit, then we went over by Cougar Cliffs and hiked down, up, and around. It was a perfect day for hiking.

We then went to Red Ginger for lunch cause I was starving. I got some sushi along with my garlic chicken and rice. Mmmmm. Then we went back to Hyrum's, ate some ice cream, and I left.

Too bad I have to work. Too bad I'm not getting paid time and a half. Oh well.



Oh and a random drawing that Kyle Brogly made for me at work. We're not bored or anything. 

Women wish to be loved without a why or a wherefore; not because they are pretty, or good, or well-bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves. -Henri Frederic Amiel

No comments:

Post a Comment