Music

Friday, February 15, 2013

Institute Dance.

I went to the school at 10:00 so I could help pass out fliers for Carlos Morgan's campaign. He made it to the finals yay!

After my classes I went and donated plasma at Biolife.

Then I went home so I could take an hour nap and I accidentally slept for 3 hours, I think. I woke up and got ready for my date.

Taylor Chew picked me up at 7:30 and we went to the Institute for the Valentine's dinner and dance. We ate food from Pasta Factory and then danced until 11:00. It was super fun!

After that, he took me to Yogurtland and then home.

By the way, Happy Birthday Conor Oberst.

Filip received my CD finally! Although the case was broken. Which makes me mad cause it was in a cushioned envelope that said "fragile" on it.
So these next four pictures are blurry pictures. They are the lesson schedules for the four practice rooms in the music building. Four practice rooms for over 150 music majors. And the only practice times are the open slots. As you can see, two of these rooms are almost always being used for private lessons, therefore they are hardly practice rooms at all. BULL.





Life will give you whatever experience is the most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness - Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment